Well well well I guess all those people claiming they don't have a job because of the illegals just didn't hear about the job openings smh...oh & for the Hundreds of thousands that replied & didn't show or stay with the job you all need to stop!!! You know you don't want to pick your own fruit in the hot fields!
Respectfully, please allow the hard workers to work. They are not taking YOUR job! That is a copout. I think you need a new excuse for YOU not working!!
** OH & before you go crazy on me for respecting their hustle I am not for taking in anymore illegals. I think the millions here already are welcome as long as they work & pay taxes like us. USE your VOTE & DEMAND a PLAN or just be quiet already!!#RespecttheworkerswhoworkthejobsyoudontwantRespectfully, please allow the hard workers to work. They are not taking YOUR job! That is a copout. I think you need a new excuse for YOU not working!!
Click on the links below for the video clip and article...
http://www.myfoxla.com/clip/10765760/are-illegal-immigrant-farm-workers-taking-american-jobs
http://www.myfoxla.com/story/26877820/the-americans-with-charlie-leduff-are-illegal-immigrant-farm-workers-taking-american-jobs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments and views are greatly appreciated :)